Sunday, May 11, 2014

Maternity Below the Belly Pants, Jeans, and Leggings




Trying on Jeans at Old Navy at 21 weeks preggo
Currently 22 Weeks Pregnant!

I have had the hardest time finding below the belly maternity jeans.  Most maternity jeans/pants that are sold have the large panel that covers the entire belly and goes way up past your belly button.  To me that is beyond uncomfortable, restrictive, and hot.  Its spring/summer and I am trying to stay cool, and avoid the sticky and uncomfortable feeling.  Carrying around a heavy baby bump along with massive swollen breasts is enough.  Having a panel that covers my belly would just make everything that much worse.  Sadly it took 3 weeks of shopping online, in-store, and mall hopping to finally find what I wanted.  Old Navy and Gap are the places to go when it comes to below the belly maternity jeans/pants and online has the largest selection.  The fit and price point of Old Navy is honestly the best.  I am carrying completely in my midsection with no hips, no butt, no thighs ect.  So I found that a lot of maternity wear does not fit well for that reason.  Old Navy actually has maternity jeans for skinny girls like me for around $25-$36.  Gap has some pretty nice maternity jeans as well but there price point is a lot higher at about $70.  I also found that for that high price the jeans didn't fit any better then Old Navy's.  Pea in the Pod is the place to go for very expensive designer denim but for my growing belly and body I didn't think buying designer denim would be a wise decision.

Watch the video below to see my fav below the belly jeans/pants/leggings and how they fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment